Monday, September 1, 2014

The Ultimate Maxi!!!

Hi guys,

I can't believe its September already!!! August went by so fast. Anyhoo! I'm glad its gonna be fall soon. I love fall! How's your week going? I started mine with a cleanse. Its supposed to last 10 days but let's see how far I can go. lol! The last time I did it, I only lasted 5 days. Oh well! we do what we can. I can't come and die on top cleanse. lol!
I've been wanting to make this dress forever but I only got around to making it last week and I absolutely loved the way it turned out. it can be worn so many ways like I show in this post. I hope you guys like it. If you want this dress made for you or any other outfit, contact me here










Which way do you prefer?



Dress: Valerie Black
Ankara belt: Valerie Black

No comments:

Post a Comment