Monday, September 29, 2014

Casual chic!!!

Hi guys,

How's your week going? I've been crazy busy guys, sewing like there is no tomorrow.

I wore this outfit two Sundays ago and I was supposed to put this post up last week but never got around to doing it. I should put up another post before the end of this week to make up for missing last week,

Have I mentioned how much I love high waisted pants? Omg! I'm so in love with them, I have them in shorts, denim and also regular fabric, they just add a little something extra to your outfit. I found these ones on H&M. They are a mash up between high waisted pants and leggings. They are called treggings and are super comfy. If your wear high waisted pants a lot, you know it can be a bit uncomfortable in the crotch area but these are super stretchy so they don't have that issue.

I think I've babbled on enough about my love for these pants. lol! Enjoy the rest of your week guys.









Tee: Target
Treggings: H&M
Shoes: gojane.com
Necklace: Zara
Clutch: Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment