Saturday, August 23, 2014

The ankara crop set

Hi guys,

How's your weekend going? I'm spending mine watching anime; the full metal alchemist and so far its been entertaining. I started watching it some years back but I stopped so I decided to start up again.

I've made this crop set in so many fabrics and so many lengths. I decided to make one for myself to wear for the tums showcase. Since I did not get a chance to take a picture that day, I decided to take the pictures later. I'm not too thrilled with the quality of the pictures but hey! they will  have to do. lol!

If you want one made for you in another fabric of course, cos i'm sure this fabric is quite dull for most people, you know what to do, send me a mail here
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. xoxo.







 I don't even know what I was doing here




Crop set: Valerie Black
Sandals: Makemechic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment