Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My friend and I

Hey People,

Hows your week going? Hope it going better than mine? I have been so bored lately, it is not even funny. I think I have watched all the nice series, i'm now hunting for some just ok ones. Oh well! This week I will be featuring a dear friend of mine on here. I liked what she wore to church on Sunday, It was very simple, it is a look any one can pull off effortlessly. I love my white shirts, you cant go wrong with them.
I hope you like the pictures. :)

As for my hair, it is growing. I struggled to put it up in an updo and I think I was barely successful. lol! I am patiently waiting for length because my hair is at that awkward stage where it is neither too long or too short.
Enjoy.












Black top, Pants, White shirt: F21
Red beads: Nigerian traditional beads
leopard skin shoes: BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment