Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's day

I just want to say Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there. The ones that have the support of their husbands, the strong women who are doing it all alone, the potential mothers, the grand mothers and the great grand mothers. I hope I covered everybody?! lol!

I have been a way for a while because I have been working on a little collection of tops that would be available shortly for sale on Etsy. I would also put up a post about it here for your viewing pleasure.

I just have about two pictures of what I wore to church today. The jacket was a little to big so I sewed elastic on the back to give it more fit. I also glued African fabric on a an old pair of shoes and Viola! New ones. lol! The earrings were also buttons. There are a lot of things you can do to tweak your wardrobe the way you like without breaking the bank. Hope you like? Enjoy!   .





Top: H&M
Skirt: Random Store
Jewelry: F21
Jacket: Thrift store
Earring & Shoes: DIY project

No comments:

Post a Comment