Friday, June 13, 2014

Peplum

Hi guys,

How has your week been? Mine has been quiet. In other news, I've started doing the T25 workout dvd and it is kicking my butt to say the least. The hardest for me is the ab workout cd. This team fitfam life is not easy. lol!
I wore this outfit to church for thanksgiving. I loved the fabric and decided I had to make something with it. Hope you like.
Don't forget to check out my website here in order to purchase one of my creations or contact me here if you want something made to order. Enjoy your weekend!!!









Skirt and top: Valerie Black
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood

4 comments:

  1. lol ab workouts are hard for everyone. I love your hair, it's amazing. love the fabric too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love d skirt....you look amazing

    http://thelifeofaldorable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit love ankaras
    www.middysfashionsite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete