Thursday, April 18, 2013

Following this trend..

Hey People!

How's your week going? Mine has been quite uneventful, went for an interview on Monday, seriously crossing my fingers. :) Wish me luck.
As a fashion blogger, a lot of people expect you to be abreast of the trends or even follow it, While I keep myself abreast of the trends, I choose not to follow most of them, its definitely bad for the wallet. lol! I respect those that do. Now and again I find myself loving some trends so much i gotta get some things and that is how I feel about the matching prints trend. I heart it.
Coincidentally, I found a friend of mine rocking something similar that Sunday, and I think she killed it.
So here are my pictures for this week. Hope you like? Enjoy!









Shout out to Funke for taking my pictures.


Shirt and pants: H&M
Shoes: Some random store in LA
Jacket: F21

If you want something made, you can reach me here

No comments:

Post a Comment