Monday, September 10, 2012

Thou art Lace!

Hey People!

How is was your weekend? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes they could go on forever. My weekend was pretty chill, just hung out with friends and started watching a new TV show called V. It's about this alien that came to earth for breeding purposes and all, and how humanity is so enamored with her and all the gifts they brought not knowing that their intentions were not so good.
It just got me thinking about how one has to be careful about people who have the best intentions because ultimately everyone seeks for their good first, it is just human nature to be selfish.

Enough about my ranting! So! I made this dress for my grad in July and I decided to wear it again so you guys could see what I wore. Most people thought I was not wearing anything underneath because I made the lining very close to my skin color. It was fun watching the shock on people's faces when I walked by. Hope you like and have a lovely week!!! Enjoy!









A silly picture for good measure


Dress: Valerie Black
Jewelry: Forever 21
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Random store

2 comments:

  1. Hmm!!! I see what you did there with the lining. Creating an illusion that you're wearing nothing underneath. heh! I want this dress. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! When I get home, we can work something out. Wink*

    ReplyDelete