Sunday, August 21, 2011

COLORS AND PRINTS



Am sure you guys can tell from the few pictures on my blog that I love prints, patterns and colors. Well! this is just another proof of that fact. I had a night out with friends in Santa Monica and just took a few pictures. Making this dress was a bit annoying because I first had to sew up all the fabric pieces together before I could cut out the dress. The result was worth the stress. Lemme know what you guys think. Do you like colors and prints or do you lean more towards neutrals and muted palettes.














dress: Valerie Black
flats: a gift 
black jacket:f21
bag: Capezio


thanks to Paige and Lea for the pic and for featuring briefly on my blog.


4 comments:

  1. love love love..nix the blazer next you where it..it covers the gorgeousness! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie,

    It's my first time visiting your blog--I saw the link on Skinny Hipster--I absolutely love the pieces I've seen her wear that are made and designed by you. STUNNING. I am in love with the colours and prints.

    Do you currently sell your designs?

    You are one talented girl.

    P.S. You really should have a way for people to contact you by email on your blog....or something!

    Great blog though and terrific designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that dress, where can I get it? Anyway, you guys are having too much fun. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

    ReplyDelete