Monday, July 4, 2011

Fashion trends

Summer has arrived !!!drums roll! And I have been seeing all sorts of trends this summer, some from spring which are here to stay for the summer. Is it me or have prints gone wild this summer. Every where I see some form of prints which I can complain about because I am African and I love prints.
I would be putting the summer trends I absolutely love. Enjoy!

WIDE LEG PANTS


I am so in love with this trend. I know I am not so tall but I rock my wide leg pants with heels. It brings the 70's flair paired with a blouse and high waisted belt to cinch the waist. or a fitted top to balance out the volume of the pants.

JUMP SUITS AND PLAY SUITS




For this trend one season it is in, the next it is not. I favor jumpsuits over rompers, I cant give a good reason I just do. I have been seeing them in different colors, and most especially prints.

CROP TOPS





I am so so in love with crop tops, but lets face it not every one should be seen in them. For people on the conservative side a tank can be worn under it, this look can also be rocked with high waisted wide leg pants.


 SHEER MAXI DRESSES AND SKIRTS.

For this trend I am on the fence, I feel if the shirt wants to be short it should be, It looks good on some people though.






PLEATED SKIRTS AND PANTS
  The accordion pleats can either be in pants, a three quarter skirt or wide leg pants. i love this especially in maxi skirts


PRINTS


And last but not least prints, they are every where, in dresses, shorts, jumpsuits, rompers, tops. You just have to pick which way to wear it and please do not combine everything together. lol! These are the trends that caught my eye, there are so many out there and yes! i did not cover everything. Have a lovely summer everyone! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment